Reporting & Analytics

Edyta7510
Guide

Reporting on engaged contacts in 2021

SOLVE

Hello Community !

I'd like to create a report showing contacts who have actively engaged with marketing activity in 2021: 

- submitted a form (this can be done with a filter, I know)

- clicked a link in one of our email campaigns 

- visited at least one page on our website

Can you let me know how to do this most efficiently? 

I was trying to use filters in reports, but cannot find the right ones for all my use cases. I was thinking I could also create various lists and simply set filers based on list memberships (but this is quite manual)

+ bonus question: how to show which companies were the most engaged with marketing programs? (based on activities listed above)

Many thanks!

Edyta

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

The contact properties you're looking for are Last marketing email click date and Time last seen. Both must be in 2021 / this year. For form submissions, you could use Recent conversion date. (all explained here)

With these properties, you can set up a contact report: Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contact.

Set Filters as below:

karstenkoehler_0-1640799516992.png

In the Visualization tab, you can then choose to display these contacts, for example Count of contacts by Company name as a bar chart. This would show you the most engaged companies this year by the number of contacts who interacted.

If you want the criteria combined by OR, not by AND, you would have to create an active list with the properties listed above and filter your report by membership in this list.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler I have 2 additional questions that relate to my original post: 

1. How can I generate a report (per campaign) that would show all website traffic generated via that particular campaign (I did generate tracking codes for all). 

2. How can I generate a list of top engaged contacts (I was able to do this for companies) ranked by activities (form submissions, email clicks, etc) - do I need to setup a scoring model for this? 

Big thanks!

Edyta 

0 Upvotes
Edyta7510
Guide

SOLVE

Super! Many thanks @karstenkoehler ! 😁

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Edyta7510,

The contact properties you're looking for are Last marketing email click date and Time last seen. Both must be in 2021 / this year. For form submissions, you could use Recent conversion date. (all explained here)

With these properties, you can set up a contact report: Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contact.

Set Filters as below:

karstenkoehler_0-1640799516992.png

In the Visualization tab, you can then choose to display these contacts, for example Count of contacts by Company name as a bar chart. This would show you the most engaged companies this year by the number of contacts who interacted.

If you want the criteria combined by OR, not by AND, you would have to create an active list with the properties listed above and filter your report by membership in this list.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.