Reporting & Analytics

jdtingay
Contributor

Reporting on Webinar registration & attendance

SOLVE

I've integrated GoTo Webinar and Hubspot and I've created active lists for registrations and attendances so that the sales team can follow up afterwards. The integration is working as I can see when a contact has registered in their timeline.

However, I'd like to be able to show on a dashboard information about total registrations and attendances for either all webinars or specific webinars.

Do I need to create custom fields to do this or is there a simple way to do this? The registration is time and date stamped along with the webinar title but I can't find anyway to show this data on a report.

Would it be easier to show list membership on a report and if so, how is this done?

1 Accepted solution
kaburke
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jdtingay !  This is something that I have come across before.  If you want to capture each individual webinar you would need to create custom properties to capture the information as it gets overwritten each time that the contact attends another webinar. 

Having said that I would recommend your second solution where you use lists.  This will be a more scalable solution for you as you will be able to filter the property, that is already capturing the webinar information, with the 'has ever been equal to' criteria.  With this list criteria, you can filter by historical values without the upkeep of a huge amount of custom properties.  I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
kaburke
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @jdtingay !  This is something that I have come across before.  If you want to capture each individual webinar you would need to create custom properties to capture the information as it gets overwritten each time that the contact attends another webinar. 

Having said that I would recommend your second solution where you use lists.  This will be a more scalable solution for you as you will be able to filter the property, that is already capturing the webinar information, with the 'has ever been equal to' criteria.  With this list criteria, you can filter by historical values without the upkeep of a huge amount of custom properties.  I hope this helps!

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @jdtingay,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @louischausse @bradmin @Kim_HM, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !