Reporting & Analytics

HColwell
Participant

Reporting on Organic page views to MQL

SOLVE

Hi there,

I'm interested in seeing a breakdown of top organic content pages on our website (blog posts and landing pages, tracked but not hosted in HubSpot) and how many MQLs viewed them within a specific period. Has anyone been able to break out traffic by individual pages in that way, filtered by Organic sources? The Pages report lists how many views and contacts are from a specific page, but I can't find a way to filter for Organic content only or a certain type of contact (MQL).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HColwell
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Ben! In the meantime I discovered a way to do this through HubSpot using the new Advanced Builder: 

HColwell_1-1622071932626.png

HColwell_2-1622071972194.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
HColwell
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Ben! In the meantime I discovered a way to do this through HubSpot using the new Advanced Builder: 

HColwell_1-1622071932626.png

HColwell_2-1622071972194.png

Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I've done this reporting before, but not through Hubspot. If you know what the MQL events are on your website and you trigger an event from your website at that point, you may be able to build an audience within your web analytics platform and report on what pages your MQLs visited.  Have you tried going about it from the web analytics platform?

0 Upvotes