Reporting & Analytics

Billsen
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Reporting on Meetings Booked in Calendly from a Workflow

Here's what I am trying to do.....

I have a seven email workflow, with the goal to be booking a meeting with our sales reps on Calendly. (Already integrated)

In my workflow, I have the overall goal to be Activity->Meeting name "contains Calendly". 

Everything works fine in the workflow, but I am struggling on how to report on this specific goal being met. 

I also tried to do a report on meeting name, but it won't offer the option for "contains Calendly" - I don't need a report on all meetings, I need a report on *just* calendly meetings being booked.

Any ideas? I'm stumped, and I've run out of creative profanity..... 

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
MStaAna
Mitglied

Hi Billsen! This sounds like a headache. As you've said, “ran out of creative profanity”, then I would like to offer a more drastic approach: consider switching automating tools. Chili Piper is an advanced scheduling and lead routing software that offers much more convenient features. A simple Google search and you’d see that more companies recommend using Chili Piper over Calendly. Aside from the growing list of functions, Chili Piper also has an outstanding customer support team that will help you in every step of the integration process.

0 Upvotes
Sam_Williams
Mitglied

Hi @Billsen 

Why don't you have a look at a tool which we have been using at our organisation for streamlining the reporting process for our SDRs and our marketing campaigns.

Cheers

Sam