Reporting on Forms

Nadine_N
Contributor

Hi friends!
Does anyone have a workaround to report on how many forms are submitted in their HubSpot instance each month?
I would like to measure my website conversion rate.
This is not possible because I have a lot of forms and there is no report readily available to see all conversions and there is not a report to aggregate that information.
I do not like to use list because that gives me the unique count of form submissions.
I tried to pull the property report and discovered that the Number of forms submissions is about the most inaccurate data set in HS.
Is there a workaround?

4 Replies 4
DanielSanchez
Key Advisor

Hi @Nadine_N 

I will send some options. Hope can help you.

1) u can create one list with time range of this mouth of "create date", to sell all contacts entering the system this month, and increase the form submission (any forms) to calculate all new contacts have been registered by your forms.

create-date.PNG

2) In Reports > Anaytics Tools > Contact Analytics, u can see one graphic of contacts created per month.

contacts-created.PNG

3) In Reports > Anaytics Tools > Website Analytics, u can see your submissions in  landing pages or blog posts and conversion rate.

sub2.PNG

conversionpages.png

I didn't understand exactly what you needed, but I hope I was able to help with some possible reporting options.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

Nadine_N
Contributor

This is what I am trying to avoid.

Having to count this manually.

The list report will give me the count of unique contacts who submitted a form

I am looking to create a trend of how many form submissions I get accross my webpages and my landing pages.

I think form reporting is lacking a bit in Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
DanielSanchez
Key Advisor

Hi @Nadine_N 

If u want to see all submissions in LPs and Website, u can see in Web Analytics reports. Look:

landing-pages-submission.PNG

lp-submision2.PNG

U can use too Dashboards to group multiple reports on same page.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

0 Upvotes
Nadine_N
Contributor

Thanks Daniel,

This is close.

Is it not possbile to combine webpages and Landing pages in the same report?

0 Upvotes