Reporting on Blog Sources?

SOLVE
New Contributor

Does anyone have a quick / painless way to report on source traffic to the blog when it's not on a separate domain or URL?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advisor

Do you have the reporting add-on? If so, you can create a new Sources report and filter it by your blogs subdomain.

Capture.PNG

If you don't have the reporting add-on, I would suggest using Google Analytics as the blog tool doesn't have source analytics, unfortunately. I tend to use Google Analytics over the HubSpot Sources report.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Advisor

Do you have the reporting add-on? If so, you can create a new Sources report and filter it by your blogs subdomain.

Capture.PNG

If you don't have the reporting add-on, I would suggest using Google Analytics as the blog tool doesn't have source analytics, unfortunately. I tend to use Google Analytics over the HubSpot Sources report.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
Occasional Contributor

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to create the report you are showing. Did you do that in the Reports tool or the Analytics Tools? If you have a step-by-step for how you created that report, I would love to review it! Thanks!

0 Upvotes