Reporting & Analytics

bridgey_d
Participante

Reporting on Blog Sources?

resolver

Does anyone have a quick / painless way to report on source traffic to the blog when it's not on a separate domain or URL?

1 Solução aceita
shearn
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Do you have the reporting add-on? If so, you can create a new Sources report and filter it by your blogs subdomain.

Capture.PNG

If you don't have the reporting add-on, I would suggest using Google Analytics as the blog tool doesn't have source analytics, unfortunately. I tend to use Google Analytics over the HubSpot Sources report.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
shearn
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Do you have the reporting add-on? If so, you can create a new Sources report and filter it by your blogs subdomain.

Capture.PNG

If you don't have the reporting add-on, I would suggest using Google Analytics as the blog tool doesn't have source analytics, unfortunately. I tend to use Google Analytics over the HubSpot Sources report.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
donrua
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Where can I find that report or the tool to create it?

0 Avaliação positiva
DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @donrua hope you are doing well 🙂

Since this is an old thread, the images and information shared could be outdated.

I have found this video, I believe it will help you a lot on creating the report you are looking for, step by step. 

Hope this helps, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
donrua
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Thanks for sharing that video, Diana. It's pretty cool, but unfortunately doesn't address the report I'm trying to build.
The video is limited to data about Contacts, but I want to look at Web Sessions by source channel. You can clearly see them all in the Traffic Report, and click on any channel to hide or show, but I haven't found a way to take that same functionality, and built a report for All Web Visits/Sessions by Source. (not original source, but source for the session, very different thing).

We want to have marketing dashboards by channel, so in the dashboard for Social Channel, I want to show all of the visits to the website that are being driven by Social Media, to the website. Not limited to just contacts, and not based on their original source, but by the utm_source for social.

0 Avaliação positiva
DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @donrua, thank you so much for the context.

In this case, I wanted to tag in a couple of subject-matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

Hi @ChrisoKlepke@karstenkoehler@MFrankJohnson  do you have any advice for @donrua ?

Thank you!

Diana, Community Team

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
AmandaBell
Participante

resolver

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to create the report you are showing. Did you do that in the Reports tool or the Analytics Tools? If you have a step-by-step for how you created that report, I would love to review it! Thanks!