Reporting & Analytics

Hanna_Zaremba
Participant

Reporting by campaigns

SOLVE

Hey, 

for our internal needs we need to create reports on the campaign efficiency - mostly for leads actions in our email campaigns and workflow campaigns. Right now we're gathering the data from different reports manually. Probably anyone of you already found a way to automate this process? -> Is it possible to automatically get data on workflow_id — campaign_id pairs in order to create a report on main marketing email metrics?

Thanks

Hanna

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Reporting by campaigns

SOLVE

Hi @Hanna_Zaremba 

The approach I recommend is to create a Custom Dashboard with the reports you need. You will be able to use any of the hundreds of standard reports, and create your own Custom Reports (if you have a Pro Subscription).

An advantage of using the Dashboards is you can set it up to email a Dashboard Report automatically.

I recommend adding an automated Task to check your Dashboard the day before the Report is emailed (just so you can catch any issues before it's sent out).

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thank you for the mention Kristen

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike_Eastwood

Reporting by campaigns

SOLVE

Hi @Hanna_Zaremba 

What if you changed a Property, in your Workflow, then reported on the Property Change?

-Mike

Mike_Eastwood
Solution

Reporting by campaigns

SOLVE

Hi @Hanna_Zaremba 

The approach I recommend is to create a Custom Dashboard with the reports you need. You will be able to use any of the hundreds of standard reports, and create your own Custom Reports (if you have a Pro Subscription).

An advantage of using the Dashboards is you can set it up to email a Dashboard Report automatically.

I recommend adding an automated Task to check your Dashboard the day before the Report is emailed (just so you can catch any issues before it's sent out).

Have fun

Mike

p.s. thank you for the mention Kristen

Hanna_Zaremba
Participant

Reporting by campaigns

SOLVE

Unfortunately, I see that custom reports don't include any information on workflows and this is one of our requirements. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reporting by campaigns

SOLVE

Hi @Hanna_Zaremba,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would like to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @Mike_Eastwood@jfreeman@BukunmiOdetayo - Do you have any campaign reporting recommendations for @Hanna_Zaremba?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes