Reporting & Analytics

shannonwilhelm

Reporting On Individual Content Piece, Content Type/Category, Conversions, and Traffic Source?

I'm on a mission to create a content dashboard or reporting process that doesn't require connecting dots manually. My goal is to build a report that includes page views and conversions by content type, individual content piece, date, and traffic source.

Does anyone have any recommendations for regularly reporting on content performance using HubSpot? I need to see views (brand exposure/impression) and leads (conversions/form downloads) for each individual piece of content and category of content.

We're currently using UTMs to track organic social and campaigns to track content type.

Content type example: press release, report, blog

Individual content example: New Product Feature Press Release, 5 Ways to Be More Sustainable blog, Inflation Research report. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reporting On Individual Content Piece, Content Type/Category, Conversions, and Traffic Source?

Hi @shannonwilhelm 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @danmoyle @StjepanGrcic @Dan1 do you have any advice to share with @shannonwilhelm on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !