Reporting & Analytics

Pexipjennifer
Participante

Report to show cumulative value of web leads

resolver

Hello, I'd like to create a YTD or -365 days report on the value of deals that web leads have led to. I have the reports that include all lead sources but I'd like to only include those my team impact.

Any advice? 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
AM8
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

@Pexipjennifer :

365 days report on the value of deals that web leads have led to. 

This looks like a report that involves matching contacts and deals. You can see how to do it here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/create-custom-reports

Among other properties, you can try using lifecycle stage or lead source from contacts and amount from deals ( if you want revenue impact from web leads.)

Now if the above represents the full set of web leads, you will be able to filter your report to represent just your team by using a property like " Contact Owner". 

Hope this helps

Thank you.

-AM 

#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
AM8
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

@Pexipjennifer :

365 days report on the value of deals that web leads have led to. 

This looks like a report that involves matching contacts and deals. You can see how to do it here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/create-custom-reports

Among other properties, you can try using lifecycle stage or lead source from contacts and amount from deals ( if you want revenue impact from web leads.)

Now if the above represents the full set of web leads, you will be able to filter your report to represent just your team by using a property like " Contact Owner". 

Hope this helps

Thank you.

-AM 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
0 Me gusta
Pexipjennifer
Participante

resolver

Thanks AM8, I was able to create this but I suspect it's not capturing all of the data I would like to. I'll continue to see how I can best create a visual for this. 

0 Me gusta
AM8
Colaborador líder

resolver

@Pexipjennifer : We can take a closer look at what data you are missing once you are able to create that visual. 

Thank you.
AM8

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
0 Me gusta