Reporting & Analytics

Rahibazam
Participant

Report stating no data problem.

SOLVE

Hello everyone,
Could you please assist me with this problem?
The report below contains no data, but other sales reports contain data; I'm not sure why this report contains no data. I've changed the time frame to All the Time but still, it states the above-said issue.

Is there any way to resolve this?

Screenshot 2023-04-11 113612.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Rahibazam,

HubSpot only tracks incoming messages when you've connected the respective email account as a conversations inbox: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/use-the-conversations-inbox

Otherwise, HubSpot will only track emails sent or replies to emails sent: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/log-email-replies-in-the-crm

If you want to see response times, you would have to connect your inbox as a conversations inbox.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13
EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler
Hey Boss, is it the right report that Rahib is trying to achieve? Or, he should use the "Leads Response Time by Rep" Report? Thanks a lot for your kind suggestions. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EbarakHossain,

I'm not sure which report exactly you're referring to?

In any case, it's not possible to measure the response time for incoming messages if those messages do not go into a conversations inbox. Outside of conversations inboxes, HubSpot is not tracking incoming emails.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler, I was referring to his report "Email Average First Response Time by Rep" - to make this report work, Rahib needs to connect the Sales Persons' emails with Conversations Inbox. 
I was wondering if we can find the rep's response time with the "Leads Response Time by Rep" report. Is it giving us Rep's response time or the leads' response time? Confusing! 

Any thoughts on this, @karstenkoehler?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EbarakHossain, are you sure "Leads Response Time by Rep" is a default report from the report library?

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler, Yes, I think so. It is available under Analytics Tools > Sales Analytics > Coach Reps & Teams > Lead Response Time by Rep. 

EbarakHossain_0-1681200213714.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @EbarakHossain,

This report shows the time between assignment and sales activity, not the time of the incoming email and activity:

"View the time required for a sales rep to respond to a newly assigned contact. Use this info to see which reps are the best at reaching out quickly."

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler Thanks, boss. It clears up my understanding. Cheers!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Rahibazam,

Which other filters are active in the bottom right?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Rahibazam
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

That's the only filter, there's no other filter except that.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Rahibazam,

This report seems to be a conversations inbox report (see "Conversation filters" in the bottom right corner), not an activity report. Can you confirm that you'd like to report on conversations? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/use-the-conversations-inbox

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Rahibazam
Participant

SOLVE

I would like to pull reports for response times to emails that are sent to us from prospective clients. The idea is to measure sales people's response times to prospects. And also response times to clients. Can you please suggest how I can do that?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Rahibazam,

HubSpot only tracks incoming messages when you've connected the respective email account as a conversations inbox: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/use-the-conversations-inbox

Otherwise, HubSpot will only track emails sent or replies to emails sent: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/log-email-replies-in-the-crm

If you want to see response times, you would have to connect your inbox as a conversations inbox.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Rahibazam
Participant

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler , thanks for helping out, I really appreciate this.

0 Upvotes