Reporting & Analytics

StevenBakker
Participant

Report refresh time - Manually changed Lifecycle status but report does not show?

SOLVE

Hello!

I've recently created a new report that shows visits from all sources and all domains with a standard graph.

After doing some checks on the data that the report displays, I noticed that the graph does not accurately display the number of customers. 

I have defined a list in the HS-contacts tool that contains all contacts with lifecycle stage = 'Lead' and tis list shows that today (5/24) alone the status of 4 leads was changed to 'Customer'. See the image below.

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 12.56.57.png

The YTD report of 2017 shows only 2 customers. See image below

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 12.57.55.png

Somehow, HubSpot Reports does not recognize the recently changed LifeCycle stage of the contacts that DO appear in my created list.

Is there a delay in the refresh rate of reports?

When looking at the contacts overview of the 2 customers I don't see anything that could be the cause of the customers not showing up in my reports. They all have the LifeCycle stage set on 'Customer' with some of them having 'Deals' that were entered in. I am not sure if this has anything to do with it.

I may be overlooking a contact property and would really appreciate all the help I can get.

UPDATE 5/24/17 02:29 PM

On top of the 2 customers that the report showed this morning, it now also shows 2 of the contacts of which I change the Lifecycle Stage to 'lead' this morning (about 3 hours ago), 4 in total.

Thank you in advance!

Steven

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StevenBakker
Solution
Participant

Report refresh time - Manually changed Lifecycle status but report does not show?

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for replying to my thread. As I went to create some screenshots I noticed the tagbox 'Offline Sources' in the Reporting tool. When I clicked it, the report suddenly showed the correct amount of customers that my defined list also showed.

Problem solved!

Do I get Kudo's for this?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @StevenBakker

In answer to your question about a delay in the analytics, there can be up to a 3 hour delay in analytics populating in different areas of HubSpot. 

In regards to whether or not this is what caused the difference in the numbers populating in the report and list, do you mind sharing a bit more information around what your end goal is for the report and list, as well as the filters you have on the list (if you can send a screenshot of the criteria, it would be helpful). Once I have a better idea of what you are expecting to see vs. what you are seeing, I can advise on next steps. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
StevenBakker
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for replying to my thread. As I went to create some screenshots I noticed the tagbox 'Offline Sources' in the Reporting tool. When I clicked it, the report suddenly showed the correct amount of customers that my defined list also showed.

Problem solved!

Do I get Kudo's for this?