Reporting & Analytics

CLombard

Report on website activity per contact

SOLVE

I want to create a report of contacts from specific associated companies, that shows the site visits and pages viewed of my website, for each contact.

I am able to see those figures for individual contacts on their profile page, in the left-hand panel.

I am subscribed to the following products and add-ons:

• Marketing Hub Starter - Marketing Contacts
  • Sales Hub Professional

• Service Hub Professional

I've searched for answers in HubSpot Community and on Google, but I'm not finding anything useful. Please help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CLombard,

Are you looking for the number of page views? This information is stored in the property with the same name, Number of page views (the sum of all pages the contact has seen on your website, this is automatically set by HubSpot for each contact).

If you want to see the number of page views for contacts from specific companies, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contacts.

Set the report Filters to the below, adding all relevant company names into the field that only includes "Acme" at the moment:

karstenkoehler_0-1643293677681.png

In the Data tab, add Company name and Number of page views.

karstenkoehler_1-1643293726877.png

The Visualization tab should look like this:

karstenkoehler_2-1643293775720.png

The same filters / settings could be applied in the custom report builder (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder). Here you have a few more options for the table visualization.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
CLombard

SOLVE

This answers my question perfectly, thank you!!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CLombard,

Are you looking for the number of page views? This information is stored in the property with the same name, Number of page views (the sum of all pages the contact has seen on your website, this is automatically set by HubSpot for each contact).

If you want to see the number of page views for contacts from specific companies, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contacts.

Set the report Filters to the below, adding all relevant company names into the field that only includes "Acme" at the moment:

karstenkoehler_0-1643293677681.png

In the Data tab, add Company name and Number of page views.

karstenkoehler_1-1643293726877.png

The Visualization tab should look like this:

karstenkoehler_2-1643293775720.png

The same filters / settings could be applied in the custom report builder (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Custom Report Builder). Here you have a few more options for the table visualization.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.