Report on time between lifecycle stages

Highlighted
New Contributor

It would be ideal to report and compare the time it takes contacts to pass from one lifecycle stage to the next. This is an imporant sales and marketing metric - demonstratating overall effectiveness.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Hi - You should be able to create this in Excel.  Just export whatever list you're reporting on and make sure to include the fields: "Became a Lead Date," "Became an Opportunity Date," "Became a Customer Date," and so on in your export.  Then, you should be able to subtract the "became an opportunity" date column from the "became a customer" date column to get your total days as an opportunity, for example.  (Make sure your format the cells as numbers or you'll get weird dates. 

-Trevor

If my post resolves your issue, please accept my post as a solution.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you, trevorjones71. However, I need this detail to be made easily accessible to multiple team members.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

There is an existing similar request which has received some support already, I would recomment upvoting or commenting there if this is an important feature to you: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Create-quot-Time-in-Lifecycle-stage-quot-report/idi-p...