Reporting & Analytics

JBolton
Participant

Report on form submissions and/or deals by webpage submitted

Hi,

I have some forms that run across multiple pages on my site. I would love to be able to calculate conversion rate month to month for each page. This means being able to see "form submissions" and "MQLs created from those form submissions" broken out by month and by page.

Is this possible? Right now I can only report on it by form, which isn't helpful if my form is hosted on every page on the site.

Thanks,

Jamie 

P.S. I don't mind doing some manual data wrangling in Excel if I need to

0 Votes
3 Réponses
deepikaverma
Guide | Partenaire solutions
Guide | Partenaire solutions

Hi @JBolton,
To see the form submission vs Mql created, we need to create the custom report by taking selecting two objects contact and deals.
Steps: Go to reports > Custom Object Builder > Select Contact and Deals 
X-axis- create date ( You change to month or weekly)
Y-axis- No of form Submission
Break down by:  life cycle stage/ or Deal stage ( if you want to see on)
In the filter section of the report: 
Apply  the filter life cycle stage is MQl 

deepikaverma_0-1656939567109.pngdeepikaverma_1-1656939670386.png

If you want to see on deal stage then select breakdown by deal stage and in filters select that particular deal stage you want to look on.

You can mark it as an answer if it has solved your query.

Thank you

0 Votes
Ben_M
Conseiller clé

The form submissions by page you could potentially get from an analytics solution like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and fire events when the form submit success happens.  Then you can see what page, but also the source of the traffic for that particular session.

With regards to MQL created from those submissions, because you list this separately I have you ask, is it possible to submit the form in a scenario where the contact is not an MQL. If so, what does that look like.  I'm just trying to figure out how you would build reports to look at form submissions vs. mqls created from the submissions.

JBolton
Participant

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your help. Reading your response made me realise my original post didn't have all the detail needed to answer this question! Apologies.

When a lead becomes an MQL we create a deal - MQL is basically our first deal stage. So it would be looking at deals by webpage they submitted a lead request on.

Your answer above - does that mean that Hubspot is not the right place to track this? I.e. I should be looking at GA instead? 

Thanks,

Jamie

0 Votes