Hi there I want to create a custom report that would show in a table all the contacts who submitted a specific form for a given period of time (For example, the last week) and date of the submission. But unfortunately I wasn't able to find out with it. I don't know how to filter such contacts Is there any way to do this in the current reporting tools?
Creating a custom report in a CRM system to show contacts who submitted a specific form within a given period of time, like the last week, typically involves using the filtering and reporting features provided by your CRM platform. The exact steps may vary depending on the CRM system you're using, but I can provide you with a general approach that you can adapt to your specific CRM.
Here are the general steps to create such a report:
1. **Access Your CRM:** Log in to your CRM platform and navigate to the reporting or analytics section. This is where you'll create custom reports.
2. **Select Contacts or Leads:** Start by selecting the module or entity that contains contact information. This is typically the "Contacts" or "Leads" module.
3. **Create a Custom Report:** Look for an option to create a custom report. In many CRM systems, you can start by selecting "Create New Report" or something similar.
4. **Define the Report Criteria:** In the report creation wizard, you'll need to define the criteria for your report. Here's how you can do it:
- **Filter by Form Submission:** You should have an option to filter contacts based on form submissions. Look for a filter that allows you to select the specific form you're interested in.
- **Set the Date Range:** You'll want to filter contacts based on the date of form submission. Most CRM systems allow you to set a date range. For the last week, you can select a "Last 7 Days" or a custom date range that covers the past week.
5. **Choose Columns to Display:** Select the columns or fields you want to include in your report. You'll want to display the contact names and the submission dates.
6. **Run the Report:** Once you've defined your criteria and chosen the columns, run the report. This should generate a table that shows all the contacts who submitted the specific form within the last week, along with their submission dates.
7. **Save and Export:** After you've reviewed the report and it displays the information you need, you can save it for future use. You may also have the option to export the report data to a spreadsheet or another format.
8. **Scheduled Reports (Optional):** Some CRM systems allow you to schedule reports to be automatically generated and sent to your email on a regular basis. This can be useful if you need to track this information regularly.
Remember that the specific steps and features can vary depending on your CRM system. If you're having trouble finding the right options or filters, consult your CRM's documentation or reach out to your CRM's support team for assistance tailored to your platform.
To create a custom report that shows all the contacts who submitted a specific form within a given period of time, you'll need to use the reporting or analytics tools provided by the platform or software you're using for form submissions and contact management. The specific steps may vary depending on the platform you're using, but here's a general guide on how to approach this task:
1. **Access Your Reporting or Analytics Tool:** Log in to the platform or software you're using to manage form submissions and contacts. This could be a CRM system, email marketing platform, or any other contact management tool.
2. **Locate the Form Submissions Data:** Look for the section or feature that provides data on form submissions. This is where you'll find information about which contacts submitted which forms.
3. **Create a Custom Report:**
- In most reporting tools, you can create custom reports. Look for an option like "Create New Report" or "Custom Report Builder."
- Choose the data fields you want to include in your report. In your case, you'll want to include the contact name, submission date, and any other relevant information.
- Apply Filters: To filter contacts who submitted a specific form, you'll need to use the filter options. Look for a way to filter by the form name or form ID. Depending on the tool, you may be able to use conditions like "Form Name equals [specific form name]" or "Form ID equals [specific form ID]."
- Set the Date Range: Specify the date range for the report. For example, if you want to see submissions from the last week, set the date range accordingly. Look for options like "Date Submitted" or "Submission Date" and choose "Last Week" or manually set the start and end dates.
- Apply the Filter: Make sure to apply the filter criteria to narrow down the report to contacts who submitted the specific form within the specified date range.
4. **Generate the Report:** After setting up your filters and criteria, generate the report. It should display a table with the contact names, submission dates, and any other selected information for contacts who meet the specified criteria.
5. **Export or Save the Report:** Depending on the reporting tool, you may have the option to export the report to a file format like CSV or Excel. This will allow you to further analyze or share the data.
6. **Review and Analyze:** Once you have the report, review it to ensure it includes the contacts who submitted the specific form within the desired timeframe.
The steps provided here are general guidelines, and the exact process may vary depending on the platform or software you're using. Be sure to refer to the documentation or support resources provided by your specific tool for more detailed instructions on creating custom reports.