Reporting & Analytics

MMeunier

Report on Website Activity/Page Views Per Contact

SOLVE

I want to create a report of contacts that shows the site visits (date) and pages viewed (URLs) on my website, for each contact. I do not need to know the number of pages viewed.

Simply put, I want to create a report that tells me who (Contact Name), from X (Company Name), came to my site on (Date), and what pages (URLs) they viewed.

I can to see that information for individual contacts on their profile page, but I want a daily report that lists that information out.

I've searched for answers in HubSpot Community and on Google, but I'm not finding anything specfic to my request. I did see a similar post and response, but it doesn't answer it completely: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Reporting-Analytics/Report-on-website-activity-per-contact/m-p/5642... 

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MMeunier. I think you could create a Custom Report with Contacts and Website Pages (page name) as your data sources, then begin to group them by users. Plus you can add the filter of pages seen in the last 7 days. This would show you users and the pages they've seen. The only 2 issues I see on my first attempt is that is lists the contact name in each row for every page they visited that week. So it's repetitive. Also, the date they came to that page isn't listed in my report, but it may be possible. I just haven't dug into it deeper yet.

danmoyle_1-1653657390508.png

I hope that helps spur an idea! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MMeunier. I think you could create a Custom Report with Contacts and Website Pages (page name) as your data sources, then begin to group them by users. Plus you can add the filter of pages seen in the last 7 days. This would show you users and the pages they've seen. The only 2 issues I see on my first attempt is that is lists the contact name in each row for every page they visited that week. So it's repetitive. Also, the date they came to that page isn't listed in my report, but it may be possible. I just haven't dug into it deeper yet.

danmoyle_1-1653657390508.png

I hope that helps spur an idea! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
MMeunier

SOLVE

Thanks, Dan - we will look into this and see if it works!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MMeunier 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @danmoyle @StjepanGrcic @Josh do you have any advice to share with @MMeunier on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes