Reporting & Analytics

dbhoward
Participante

Report on Members of a Subscription Type

resolver

Where/ how can I get a report of all the contacts that are in a given subscription type bucket?

2 Solução aceitas
ConnorSlivensky
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Depends on what you need and how you'd like it presented. Reports in HubSpot are largely visual graphs and the occasional table.

For what you are looking for it sounds like a list is more appropriate or even the filters option. Under contacts in the top left you will see a list of all your contacts. There is an add filter button you can use to search for subscription and it will bring up all your subtypes. Select that to get your view and you can "save filter" for future reference. 

Under that same contacts, nav go to the lists tool at the bottom and hit the create list. Make it active (auto-updates) and select the Email Subscriptions bubble. From there you can select if you want opt ins/outs for one or all of your sub types.

If you have anymore questions let me know or if this helped make sure to mark the thread as solved so others can find it easier. 

Exibir solução no post original

dbhoward
Solução
Participante

resolver

Yea, I was looking for a 'report' to provide this info, but I found just what you said - actually have to create a list with a filter for each subscription type, and look at the member count per list.

Exibir solução no post original

8 Respostas 8
DGallegos
Participante

resolver

Update. As stated in the solution, you can ONLY use Communication Subscription Types in Lists. It is not, however, accessible via filters on the Contact screen. 

DGallegos
Participante

resolver

Communication Subscription Types do not populate in contact search filters nor columns. 

Am I missing something?

ConnorSlivensky
Solução

resolver

Depends on what you need and how you'd like it presented. Reports in HubSpot are largely visual graphs and the occasional table.

For what you are looking for it sounds like a list is more appropriate or even the filters option. Under contacts in the top left you will see a list of all your contacts. There is an add filter button you can use to search for subscription and it will bring up all your subtypes. Select that to get your view and you can "save filter" for future reference. 

Under that same contacts, nav go to the lists tool at the bottom and hit the create list. Make it active (auto-updates) and select the Email Subscriptions bubble. From there you can select if you want opt ins/outs for one or all of your sub types.

If you have anymore questions let me know or if this helped make sure to mark the thread as solved so others can find it easier. 

MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

Excellent answer. Please mark solved.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva
dbhoward
Solução
Participante

resolver

Yea, I was looking for a 'report' to provide this info, but I found just what you said - actually have to create a list with a filter for each subscription type, and look at the member count per list.

fabianj
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Yeah ok but this does not help to track list growth OVER TIME.... which is essential. For me this is not solved at all.

NTunnicliffe
Participante

resolver

Did you get anywhere on this one? I would like to see how our subscriptions grow each month, i can do so for some (i.e. specific forms etc) but not for general growth or people amending their prefrences.

0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

@fabianj, yours is not the same question. You may consider posing separately.

Just a thought.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com