Reporting & Analytics

ChrissyOck
Membre

Report for Tracking MQLs generated through Nurture campaigns

Résolue

Hey There,

TL;DR Anyone have creative ideas on how to pull a report that shows results from ALL nurture activities?

I am trying to create a report or list that helps me track all the MQLs generated through different nurture campaigns. Right now our MQL threshold is set at a score of 70. The issue i'm having is that demos are also considered MQLs but many of our demos (not all) are created through adwords & not through nurture. 

I set up a workflow that triggered an MQL through Nurture list membership when someone reached the 70 points and their create date was greater than 1 day (assuming those that reach the 70 points within a day are likely the adwords demos). This worked great for awhile but now we are getting conversions from our nurture campaigns of new contacts who were forwarded an email and downloaded an offer or two on the same day or from social sharing. I want to count these as nurture, but they won't be triggered into my list because of the create date issue.

Anyone have creative ideas on how to pull a report that shows results from ALL nurture activities?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @ChrissyOck

Interesting question. 

There are a number of ways that you might be able to move your reporting toward what you are hoping for. 

When creating lists, you could add a filter to exclude MQLs based on original source equals paid search. This would remove all AdWords created leads from the result.

Alternatively, you could modify the list to only include contacts who have been active in specific workflows. 

If you have you have the reporting add-on or Sales Pro, you can turn either of these lists into a visual report. 

Does this help?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @ChrissyOck

Interesting question. 

There are a number of ways that you might be able to move your reporting toward what you are hoping for. 

When creating lists, you could add a filter to exclude MQLs based on original source equals paid search. This would remove all AdWords created leads from the result.

Alternatively, you could modify the list to only include contacts who have been active in specific workflows. 

If you have you have the reporting add-on or Sales Pro, you can turn either of these lists into a visual report. 

Does this help?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency