Reporting & Analytics

khookguy
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Report Filtered by a List

SOLVE

I want to create a reporting showing the web pages visited by the contacts who opened an email.  I have a list of the email openers.  How can I filter the report by this list?

Or is there any other way to report on the pages visited by the contacts who opened an email?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @khookguy,

With a custom report, based on the sources Web activities and Contacts, you should be able to achieve that. Since you can't use to activities based sources, the workaround would be using a contact list filter on the contact object. The list you're filtering for have all of the contact who interacted with your email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @khookguy,

With a custom report, based on the sources Web activities and Contacts, you should be able to achieve that. Since you can't use to activities based sources, the workaround would be using a contact list filter on the contact object. The list you're filtering for have all of the contact who interacted with your email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes