Reporting & Analytics

ISydorenko
Membre

Report Dashboard

Résolue

Hi, I see the next mistake. 
When I create a conversion dashboard to analyse conversions on different pipeline stages, I see irrelevant results. 
There is another amount of deals on different stages in my sales pipeline comparing to the number of deals represented in the dashboard. 
What should I do? 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
ElyshaShave
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Report Dashboard

Résolue

Hi, 

I just wanted to drop in here and ask the simple question - Have you double checked the date range? - as this catches a lot of people out. If the date range is correct, you may need to take a look at whether there are any filters included in the report that may result in different results that what you're expecting. 

Let me know if this isn't helpful and I am more than happy to dig a little deeper into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Elysha Shave

Client Success Manager

BBDBoom.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Report Dashboard

Résolue

Hi @ISydorenko ,

Have you applied filters into the reports? Probably you could add a filter of won stage along with the pipeline. 

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Votes
ElyshaShave
Solution

Report Dashboard

Résolue

Hi, 

I just wanted to drop in here and ask the simple question - Have you double checked the date range? - as this catches a lot of people out. If the date range is correct, you may need to take a look at whether there are any filters included in the report that may result in different results that what you're expecting. 

Let me know if this isn't helpful and I am more than happy to dig a little deeper into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Elysha Shave

Client Success Manager

BBDBoom.com