Reporting & Analytics

slogans
投稿者

Report = Average Emails Delivered by [group] + [date range]

解決

Anyone know how I can see the average number of emails delivered per contact? So,  [Average delivered]+[group]+[date range]. I think the only way will be to base it around the "marketing emails delivered" contact property on contact records, but I'm pretty sure Reports can't do it.

Thanks.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Eabhan
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi there! 

The other way I would do (depending on your list complexity) is to export the emails that hit the "group" in question and divide by number of contacts (hacky but functional!).

Eabhan, Customer & Partner Comms @ HubSpot

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @slogans,

While there are tools in place to prevent over emailing contacts (see email frequency safeguard tool) there isn't a direct report that pulls in this information. 

@Eabhan@ConnorSlivensky@willsmith@MatthewShepherd  do you have any suggestions for how to report on the average amount of emails delivered to contacts over a set period of time? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Eabhan
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi there! 

The other way I would do (depending on your list complexity) is to export the emails that hit the "group" in question and divide by number of contacts (hacky but functional!).

Eabhan, Customer & Partner Comms @ HubSpot
slogans
投稿者

解決

This is what I ended up doing last week. It's a time sink, but seems to be the only solution right now. Thanks for the response