Reporting & Analytics

slogans
Contributor

Report = Average Emails Delivered by [group] + [date range]

SOLVE

Anyone know how I can see the average number of emails delivered per contact? So,  [Average delivered]+[group]+[date range]. I think the only way will be to base it around the "marketing emails delivered" contact property on contact records, but I'm pretty sure Reports can't do it.

Thanks.

1 Accepted solution
Eabhan
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there! 

The other way I would do (depending on your list complexity) is to export the emails that hit the "group" in question and divide by number of contacts (hacky but functional!).

Eabhan, Customer & Partner Comms @ HubSpot

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @slogans,

While there are tools in place to prevent over emailing contacts (see email frequency safeguard tool) there isn't a direct report that pulls in this information. 

@Eabhan@ConnorSlivensky@willsmith@MatthewShepherd  do you have any suggestions for how to report on the average amount of emails delivered to contacts over a set period of time? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Eabhan
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there! 

The other way I would do (depending on your list complexity) is to export the emails that hit the "group" in question and divide by number of contacts (hacky but functional!).

Eabhan, Customer & Partner Comms @ HubSpot
slogans
Contributor

SOLVE

This is what I ended up doing last week. It's a time sink, but seems to be the only solution right now. Thanks for the response