Remove Analytics from individual page

ben-duchy
Top Contributor

Hi Does anyone know if it's possible to exlude the analytics from individual pages?

The hubspots own Integration tool rolls it across all my site and doesn't give me an option to turn it off within the website page manager.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

>>Hi Does anyone know if it's possible to exlude the analytics from individual pages?

Sure. Just don't load the HubSpot tracking code on the particular page you'd like to exclude. In most cases, this will require you manually add the HubSpot tracking code to all remaining pages which can be a real pain for larger sites.

Maybe someone else has a better solution. What platform are you running on?

Just a thought. Hope it helps. 

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

ben-duchy
Top Contributor

Unfortunately my website is getting larger each week and so the analytics was setup within the main HubSpot settings which automatically shares it across all pages.

In an ideal world there would be a toggle on each page where it can be turned off on individual pages. I may raise this as a future update.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

What platform are you running on?

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

0 Upvotes
ben-duchy
Top Contributor

It's a bespoke design created within Hubspot so we can take advantage of it's powerful Sales / Marketing tools.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Considering the site is hosted on HubSpot and the HubSpot tracking code does lots more than simply supply analyltics, it's highly doubtful you'll be able to disable analytics tracking on a per page basis without some sort of serious HubSpot hack. (not recommended)

Best to ask on the HubSpot dev forum and maybe in the Design forum. Highly unlikely, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Good luck with that.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

0 Upvotes
ben-duchy
Top Contributor

my apologies, I wasn't clear. It's the Google analytics I'm trying to remove.

I provided the tag within the Hubspot settings which then shares it across all pages but there are some testing pages that are being picked up too which affects our overall stats.

0 Upvotes
akshay

You might consider creating a filter in Google Analytics from the admin settings(bottom left).
All filters>Add filter>Create a custom filter saying exclude Page title(keep page title same for all test pages or keep on adding the page titles of all the test pages)

Select all the views you want to apply this filter for.

This should work!

0 Upvotes