Reporting & Analytics

RoselineKp

Ratio of unqualified to qualified

SOLVE

I'm trying to capture all of our inbound/ outbound leads in a list for october. 

I used the demo form submissions as a way to capture the inbound leads and I'm trying to use the 'deal stage' to capture outbound leads that were added in from sales from various marketing events but the list still says 0 and is not capturing contacts even though there is over 50 in our deal dashboard. Wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 8.05.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-26 at 8.05.11 AM.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RoselineKp,

Happy to help here! There are a few things going on here at once. Have you tested the workflow for one of the contacts you know should land on the list? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/test-your-workflow#test-records-against-your-workflow-enroll...

This tells you whether there are criteria that are blocking a contact from entering. If you can't interpret what you're seeing, feel free to share a screenshot here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RoselineKp,

Did you choose to enroll contacts who met the trigger criteria already (option 1)?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RoselineKp,

Happy to help here! There are a few things going on here at once. Have you tested the workflow for one of the contacts you know should land on the list? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/test-your-workflow#test-records-against-your-workflow-enroll...

This tells you whether there are criteria that are blocking a contact from entering. If you can't interpret what you're seeing, feel free to share a screenshot here.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

RoselineKp

SOLVE

There is still the issue that no contacts are pulling into my list even after it says there are 90 contacts that have been enrolled in my workflow.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 8.34.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 8.35.05 AM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RoselineKp,

Did you choose to enroll contacts who met the trigger criteria already (option 1)?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
RoselineKp

SOLVE

I guess it just took some time to populate the list. Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
RoselineKp

SOLVE

Interesting, I did the test criteria but it did not tell me what property was failing for the contact. I ended up digging and finding out some contacts were created in a list prior to my criteria date but the deal itself was created within my criteria date. So, I had to adjust the create date for 'deal' create date rather than 'contact' create date. 

0 Upvotes