Reporting & Analytics

LaurenMH

Pushing Campaign Performance to Monday.com

SOLVE

Hey all, 

My team has been using Monday.com to manage our marketing plan and content calendar. I love the flexibility we have with monday to see how campaigns are tracking for additional labels and segements--HS just doesn't give you the matrix approach to reporting we get in monday. Has anyone figured out a way to get campaign results to push to monday.com? Right now it is a manual effort. I looked into Zapier and it will only work to push contact and company data.  

Interested in an answer to this question or other options for amping performance of HS reporting (we are using professional edition but may move up to enterprise this year). 

-Lauren

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StjepanGrcic
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LaurenMH 

HubSpot has native integration with Monday.com that you can find in HS App Marketplace.  It si provided by Monday.com so you can address to them and their dev team to confirm functionalities. 

In HubSpot you can create Custom reports, please see more here. You can also try connecting HubSpot to Klipfolio and build your own custom dashboard with custom metrics, more here

Cheers! 

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

View solution in original post

DFrank
Participant

SOLVE

I just asked the same question on Reddit here.

OutFunnel  claim to do this for Airtable, but they're not ready to market, only giving early access.

I would really love it if someone can  direct us to a way to do it natively or via a 3rd party integration.

0 Upvotes
StjepanGrcic

SOLVE

Hi @DFrank 

HubSpot has a native integration with Airtable.  With the Sync you can achieve:

• Two-way sync: Data is shared between Airtable and HubSpot in real time
  • Custom field mappings: Set-up is quick and intuitive
  • Historical syncing: Your existing data will sync right away, and updates will sync as they happen

Note: This app requires a paid subscription to Operations Hub Starter. It is not possible to change field mappings without this subscription.

Can you give me more information what data would you like to use as Email Dashboard? You can certainly create custom dashboards with the data you are capturing. You can also use HubSpot to sync information on new email events, new deals, or even new products with Airtable.

Let me know if you want to chat more about it. 

Cheers!stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

0 Upvotes
DFrank
Participant

SOLVE

The Airtable Integration doesn't seem to offer syncing of email performance data, just contact or company properties.

DFrank_0-1646719523105.png

Here's the email performance data (not email events or new deals) I'd like to integrate and automate.

DFrank_1-1646719744060.png

0 Upvotes
StjepanGrcic

SOLVE

Hi @DFrank 

Maybe you can use HEVO

Cheers!

0 Upvotes
StjepanGrcic
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @LaurenMH 

HubSpot has native integration with Monday.com that you can find in HS App Marketplace.  It si provided by Monday.com so you can address to them and their dev team to confirm functionalities. 

In HubSpot you can create Custom reports, please see more here. You can also try connecting HubSpot to Klipfolio and build your own custom dashboard with custom metrics, more here

Cheers! 

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png