Reporting & Analytics

susilovati_cds

Prospects view in Analytics Tools Gone

Hi, new user of HubSpot. One of my sales colleagues has notified me that:

"Usually when I click on the reports tab and then click on the analytics tools tab there is a tab at the bottom of the page that says “prospects”. It gives me an idea of who is looking at our website….then I can call them.

The prospects tab has disappeared for me.  "

Anyone else having this issue? We have the Enterprise version; we recently turned on GDPR functionality, if any of that is relevant.

Many thanks,

SL

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @susilovati_cds and @DebbieF 

Currently, you are able to track prospects as this article here explains more about it 

Would this align with what you're looking to do? If not could you please provide us a screenshot in what is happening in your end?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
ClerksWell

Hi @PamCotton 

I am experiencing the same issue. Currently, I can only find the prospects tool by searching for it which is quite annoying. Previously you used to be able to see the prospects tool at the bottom of the Reports - Analytics tools (as shown below).  

ClerksWell_0-1607513437166.png

However, now the analytics tools dashboard does not contain any link to the prospects tool. Is there a way to add it back onto the analytics dashboard? Or is the only way now to find the prospects tool by searching? 

ClerksWell_1-1607513512365.png

Thanks, Iasmine 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @ClerksWell ,

We recently made a change that moved the Prospects from the Analytics Tools page. Now instead, you'll have to use the search tool to navigate to Prospects. If you enable Target Accounts under Contacts > Target Accounts, you'll be able to access prospects from there as well.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

0 Upvotes
ClerksWell

Hi @PamCotton 

Thanks for your help. Is target accounts only a feature on the paid versions as currently, we are only using the free package? 

Thanks, Iasmine 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @ClerksWell,

Correct, at the moment target account is a feature included in Marketing Hub Professional, Enterprise Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise (more information here

Kindly,

Pam

DebbieF
Participant

Thank you, we did see that you could do a search, scroll down the page and click on a link to find the prospect page that way.  However, it used to be part of the reporting drop down which was much easier to find and access.  We don't see it there anymore and was wondering why it was removed or if there is another way to access it from a top level nav.

0 Upvotes
DebbieF
Participant

One of our reps just raised this as well.  I am trying to figure out what is going on too and hope to get an answer soon.  First they took away the contacts, now the companies?

0 Upvotes