Reporting & Analytics

MissM

Problems with automatic tracking with UTM parameters

Dear Hubspot community.

I have disabled automatic tracking with UTM parameters but we are still getting campaign names from the tool with the emails Id and email subjet, we don't want hubspot emails to be treated as campaigns in google analytics. 

When a user registers in our site he receives an automatic email from hubspot, this email is only to confirm his account, when the user clicks inside this email hubspot deletes the data from the marketing campaign of this user. The conversions get to this confirmation email. 

If anyone knows about this problem, I would be very grateful if you could help me!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Problems with automatic tracking with UTM parameters

Hi @MissM ,

It's hard to understand the context of the question without a sample contact record or email you are looking at as well. Without this information, the settings can't be checked as well. Here's the guide on the settings to review to verify the settings have been set up accordingly:

As we're not able to view their settings or a sample contact, it would be best if you can check to review your settings accordingly and share some of the sample records to look into this further. Without this information, it's hard to troubleshoot this further.

Hope you can understand!

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.