Personalized URLs for Direct Mail Campaign

Occasional Contributor

How can I set up pURLs in Hubspot for a direct mail campaign.

We are doing a direct mail test as a way to engage key contacts at company that doesn't have any 'subscribed' contacts—meaning no Hubspot tracking. 

The mail piece will include a physical content, then direct them to a landing page with additional video content, and then a form. I can't just put a personalization token on the landing page because they haven't filled out a Hubspot form yet, but we still need to know who visits the page to watch the video (and doesn't fill out the form) so that sales can direct their follow ups—and know who and when someone from the direct mail campaign visited.

I wanted to create pURLs that redirect to the landing page...then I can do "if visitor came from X url, personalize in this way" kinda stuff...and then also track when that visitor came to the page based on those pURLs.

Is this possible? And if yes, how?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Superstar

You're looking for a HubSpot integration partner named Postalytics. You'll find a reference to them and more of our favorites in the indexed [eBook] Perfect HubSpot Features -n- Integrations You Need To Know (2019).

Hope that helps.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I went and checked their site a created a free account. There's no way to just create pURLS—looks like you have to create the DM campaign and collateral through them, and a part of the campaign is the creation of pURLS.

I don't need the design and implementation tools. I just need the pURLS function. Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
Community Superstar

Not outside the Postalytics-HubSpot integration.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Saw your post and wanted to reach out -- MindFire has been offering pURLs since 1999, giving companies the ability to easily add them to direct mail and email campaigns to increase response rates and to capture valuable data such as visits and interaction (or lack thereof) to trigger appropriate follow up. Because of our expertise, we have Google alerts set up to receive notification when someone does a search for PURLs, which is how we learned of your interest!

We can be a perfect compliment to your Hubspot programs by giving you the ability to leverage personalized URLs and personalized landing pages, SMS text messaging, or even ringless voicemail. You can add these channels through us and simply redirect the visitor transparently to be nurtured through your existing campaigns. We play well with others Smiley Happy 

I'd love to get on a call to see if we can help. Please feel free to email me at suzbandimere@gmail.com or if you provide your contact details, I will happily reach out.

0 Upvotes