Reporting & Analytics

Eliza1

Page Report

SOLVE

Hi! How can I track not only the number of seccions but also the exact pages that were visited. For example, a user visited domain.com/integrations, and Hubspot will show me the report that the  /integrations page was visited. I use the integration for Short.io and Hubspot via Segment. Only the number of seccions are transfered. And I need the exacr pages.

1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

Page Report

SOLVE

Hi Eliza,

IF youu are using segments in lists/reports for multiple contacts you will only be able to see the pages visited in aggrigate, this is becasue it is not possible to list pages in a list with multiple contacts.

If you wnat to know the exact pages a contact has been at you will need to look a the contacts profile and filter out to see only page views.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

Page Report

SOLVE

Hi Eliza,

IF youu are using segments in lists/reports for multiple contacts you will only be able to see the pages visited in aggrigate, this is becasue it is not possible to list pages in a list with multiple contacts.

If you wnat to know the exact pages a contact has been at you will need to look a the contacts profile and filter out to see only page views.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution