Reporting & Analytics

LROADY
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

PDF Engagement Analytics Tools?

lösung

Does anyone have any recs for a tool that captures analytics on PDFs?

We produce white papers and PDF case studies and currently my only metric is #  downloads.

I'd like to find a tool that could capture time spent on page (ie did they skim or really read?), views by page @# (ie did they ever read to the end?)., and interactive elements.

I imagine it would look like the digital edition of a magazine... 

Any cool tools out there i should look into?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @LROADY 

I'm pretty sure that Uberflip ticks most of your boxes - and it integrates with HubSpot. 

Blog post about the combo here: https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/uberflip-hubspot-integration

Hope this help.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten
SiddharthGarg91
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @LROADY @Phil_Vallender ,

We have recently launched our 2-min Intro Video, 1-page Intro, Demo video playlist and Slide Deck. These  collectively show all features and screens in action.

You can check out the Analytics, timelines, events & workflow features to check if your issues would be solved.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
SiddharthGarg91
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @Phil_Vallender,

Absolutely. We have a custom event called "File Viewed" which can be configured with the file name, number of views / downloads, time spent etc... You can post on timeline, filter contact lists and create workflows.

We have a slide deck here with all the features and screenshots. Hope this can help you understand the app better

Thanks

SiddharthGarg91
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @LROADY,

We are currently working on a native HubSpot app that does exactly that. CloudFiles is an enhancement over the Documents tool. You can serve the files to your clients through trackable links. Analytics consist of views, time spent, page-by-page analytics etc...

The app is available on the HubSpot Marketplace if you would like to try it out.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

lösung

Hi @SiddharthGarg91 

This sounds very interesting. Will your intergration create timeline events in HubSpot? And do you create and populate any custom properties?

Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @LROADY 

I'm pretty sure that Uberflip ticks most of your boxes - and it integrates with HubSpot. 

Blog post about the combo here: https://blog.hubspot.com/customers/uberflip-hubspot-integration

Hope this help.

LROADY
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out

0 Upvotes