Reporting & Analytics

Kiim

Overall Landing Page sources

SOLVE

Hi there, 

I'm searching for a report where I can see the source of the visitors on ALL my Landing pages (but not websites). 

Unfortunately all I can find is one for the overall website and of course the analytics for single landing pages but not accumulated for all landing pages I have. I searched al the reports and can't imagine that there is no way - do you know a special trick here? 😉 

Thanks a lot! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jfreeman
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kiim ,

If i'm understanding your question correctly I think what you're looking for is under Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic Analytics.

There you can use the dropdown to set your "Analytics View"

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.46.30 AM.png

It defaults to "All activities" but, if you have other views set up in your account you can filter it by each view here. 

If you DON'T have other views set up, go to Settings > Tracking & Analytics > Tracking Code and click on the "Analytics View" tab.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.48.43 AM.png

Here you can get creative with how you identify your landing pages specifically and create a new view using the filters. Depending on how your HubSpot portal is set up, you can usually pinpoint LPs using "Subdomain" or "URL Path Contains"

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.49.43 AM.png

Let me know if this helps. Happy to hop on a call and troubleshoot with you any time. Just use the booking link in my signature.

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Joseph Freeman
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Joseph »

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kiim ,

You can filter the page report by landing pages, however there is no page type filter for the source report

Do you host landing pages on their own subdomain?

if so you could create a custom analytic view and use this to filter.

You can refer to this doc for better understanding- https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-custom-analytics-views

For example if you host landing pages on lp.website.com,

You could filter traffic just to show that subdomain.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
jfreeman
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Kiim ,

If i'm understanding your question correctly I think what you're looking for is under Reports > Analytics Tools > Traffic Analytics.

There you can use the dropdown to set your "Analytics View"

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.46.30 AM.png

It defaults to "All activities" but, if you have other views set up in your account you can filter it by each view here. 

If you DON'T have other views set up, go to Settings > Tracking & Analytics > Tracking Code and click on the "Analytics View" tab.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.48.43 AM.png

Here you can get creative with how you identify your landing pages specifically and create a new view using the filters. Depending on how your HubSpot portal is set up, you can usually pinpoint LPs using "Subdomain" or "URL Path Contains"

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 9.49.43 AM.png

Let me know if this helps. Happy to hop on a call and troubleshoot with you any time. Just use the booking link in my signature.

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Joseph Freeman
Helping B2Bs grow faster with a systematic inbound marketing framework.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 30 Minutes with Joseph »