Reporting & Analytics

gil1002
Contributor

Original source data 2

SOLVE

I need to filter companies by their Original source data 2, however if you try to copy one of the fields and filter by contains exactly, it doesn't show anything. I'm assuming Hubspot filters only by the number associated with that specific source. 

How can I see list of internal values of this field?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Original source data 2

SOLVE

Hi @gil1002.

Other users have requested this before, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. Until then, what I've described above is the closest you can get.

If you want to request to get more traction, you can help others find it more easily by accepting this post as a solution.

Have a nice weekend!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Original source data 2

SOLVE

Hi @gil1002,

The easiest way to get an overview would be a custom report. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Custom report builder. Select Companies as a source and add Original source, Original source drill-down 1 and Original source drill-down 2 as "Available properties to display". (These will show up once you click on a bar and will make identifying the drill-down 2 a bit easier.)

Only drag and drop Count of companies and Original source drill-down 2 into the Displaying area (tab Visualization).

In a horizontal bar chart (the default) you should now see those six-digit internal codes among the y-axis labels. If you want to know what's behind them, click on a bar in the bar chart, open any company record that you now see and look up the Original source drill-down 2 on the company record. Here HubSpot will display the label.

Repeat this process of opening an example company record for any six-digit code you see in the chart.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

gil1002
Contributor

Original source data 2

SOLVE

It partially works, as it shows values in some of the cases, plus it doesn't let you find the value of a specific item - to then allow you to filter by it. Either way there is no good way to do it, and Hubspot should fix it allowing filtering also by the value and not just the internal value that is not very exposed

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Original source data 2

SOLVE

Hi @gil1002.

Other users have requested this before, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. Until then, what I've described above is the closest you can get.

If you want to request to get more traction, you can help others find it more easily by accepting this post as a solution.

Have a nice weekend!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes