Reporting & Analytics

Myles
Participante

Original Source Only Identifying "Integration" As Source, I Want My UTM Parameters To Be Source

resolver

Currently, I have a natively built site with an ajax form. We use Zapier to connect our native form to Hubspot and pass over user information. When I navigate to the analytics portion of each individual contact, it breaks down their Original Source 1 as "Integration" and Original Source 2 as "ZAPIER". All these contacts are being acquired from paid ad campaigns and I have UTM's on all my links for tracking purposes. How can I get my Original Source to pull from my UTM parameters?

1 Soluciones aceptada
Daniel_Bleich
Solución
Asesor destacado

Original Source Only Identifying "Integration" As Source, I Want My UTM Parameters To Be Source

resolver

Hi Myles,

What you need to do is create a property called: "utm_source" add as a "single line text" and then in your form add it into the form and make it hidden.

After this you will see in each from submission in Hubspot the UTM and you can also filter to see these sources.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
MObeid
Miembro

resolver

Hi @Myles, we're experiencing a similiar issue with a non-HubSpot form. Did the solution of creating a property called: "utm_source" work for you?

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
Daniel_Bleich
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi Myles,

What you need to do is create a property called: "utm_source" add as a "single line text" and then in your form add it into the form and make it hidden.

After this you will see in each from submission in Hubspot the UTM and you can also filter to see these sources.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Myles
Participante

resolver

Thanks for the advice! I do have one more question, I'm using a natively built form and not a Hubspot form. Does this change anything?

Thank You!

0 Me gusta
Daniel_Bleich
Asesor destacado

resolver

You still need to sync it with a Hubpsot form so I do not think it should make a difference.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes