Reporting & Analytics

YoavR

No permission for marketing dashboards

SOLVE

Hi, 

I've been given full Marketing and Admin permissions, but the marketing dashboards still show "you do not have the permissions needed to view this report".

Any idea what can be wrong?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @YoavR,

Unless you have a paid marketing subscription level (basic, pro, or enterprise) you will not have direct access to your website traffic using the HubSpot tracking code.  

This document outlines the specifications regarding this, specifically the subscription levels required.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @YoavR

What are the specific widgets you aren't able to see? Depending on your subscription level and the widgets you are looking at, you may not have the necessary subscription level to see the information. For example, if you have a widget for blog posts on your marketing dashboard, and you have marketing free, then you will get the message that you don't have the necessary permissions because you don't have the necessary subscription level.

If the issue is different than what I'm describing above, please let me know and I can advise on next steps. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
YoavR

SOLVE

Hey @jennysowyrda,

Thanks for the reply. I don't have access to many of the dashboards, the main one being the general Marketing Performance. Is that not supposed to show at least the website traffic?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @YoavR

It will depend on what subscription level you have with HubSpot. Do you host your website or landing pages on HubSpot? If not, you will not have access to all of the website traffic information. 

0 Upvotes
YoavR

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Our website is not hosted on hubspot but we do have the hubspot analytics code injected into our website. Where can I find the information on website visitors generated from that?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @YoavR,

Unless you have a paid marketing subscription level (basic, pro, or enterprise) you will not have direct access to your website traffic using the HubSpot tracking code.  

This document outlines the specifications regarding this, specifically the subscription levels required.

0 Upvotes