New Companies Report for Dashboard

SOLVE
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I can't seem to locate this, I might be overlooking it.   In the Marketing Performance section of the Marketing Dashboard it currently displays Sessions, New Contacts, and Customers for the given time period selected.   Is there a report already built for New Companies that would function just like the New Contacts report/chart?  

Since we are B2B tracking this is important.  

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hey @SteveMatlick 

Currently, there is a Dashboard with the name New Companies, This report shows the cumulative count of company records created in the selected time range. You can use this report to see trends and growth in your company database.

I included a screenshot from my portal so you can see it clearly. 

Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 11.02.02.png

Is this report is what are you looking for? If so, you might need to add it clicking on the "Add Report" bottom in the Marketing Dashboard >>> Companies. 

I hope this helps. If this does not answer your original question, please let me know.

Thank you 

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hey @SteveMatlick 

Currently, there is a Dashboard with the name New Companies, This report shows the cumulative count of company records created in the selected time range. You can use this report to see trends and growth in your company database.

I included a screenshot from my portal so you can see it clearly. 

Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 11.02.02.png

Is this report is what are you looking for? If so, you might need to add it clicking on the "Add Report" bottom in the Marketing Dashboard >>> Companies. 

I hope this helps. If this does not answer your original question, please let me know.

Thank you 

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi Sharon,

This is exactly what I was looking for!  Thank you!!

Best Regards,

Steve