Reporting & Analytics

SteveMatlick
Contributeur

New Companies Report for Dashboard

Résolue

Hi,

I can't seem to locate this, I might be overlooking it.   In the Marketing Performance section of the Marketing Dashboard it currently displays Sessions, New Contacts, and Customers for the given time period selected.   Is there a report already built for New Companies that would function just like the New Contacts report/chart?  

Since we are B2B tracking this is important.  

Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
sharonlicari
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hey @SteveMatlick 

Currently, there is a Dashboard with the name New Companies, This report shows the cumulative count of company records created in the selected time range. You can use this report to see trends and growth in your company database.

I included a screenshot from my portal so you can see it clearly. 

Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 11.02.02.png

Is this report is what are you looking for? If so, you might need to add it clicking on the "Add Report" bottom in the Marketing Dashboard >>> Companies. 

I hope this helps. If this does not answer your original question, please let me know.

Thank you 

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
5 Réponses
sharonlicari
Solution

Résolue

Hey @SteveMatlick 

Currently, there is a Dashboard with the name New Companies, This report shows the cumulative count of company records created in the selected time range. You can use this report to see trends and growth in your company database.

I included a screenshot from my portal so you can see it clearly. 

Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 11.02.02.png

Is this report is what are you looking for? If so, you might need to add it clicking on the "Add Report" bottom in the Marketing Dashboard >>> Companies. 

I hope this helps. If this does not answer your original question, please let me know.

Thank you 

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
OCutts
Membre

Résolue

Hi - I'd like to see New Companies Created Daily by Company Owner, so I can compare how many companies each salesperson has created each day. What would I edit in the above report, which I have already added to my dashboard and filtered to said salespeople?

0 Votes
toricook
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

I'm having a similar situation... except I want to look at the last report "Customers."

In the Marketing Dashboard, we see "sessions," "new contacts," and "customers." But the customer report has always counted the total contacts that are customers. Is there a way to change this on the report so it counts company records instead? As primarily B2B, we want to see how many accounts/companies were sold... not all the contacts on customer accounts.

What's the best way to get this on the dashboard?

JamesG1
Participant

Résolue

2nd to this - Our MQL, SQL, Opportunity reports are over-inflated when there are multiple contacts at the business!

0 Votes
SteveMatlick
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi Sharon,

This is exactly what I was looking for!  Thank you!!

Best Regards,

Steve