Reporting & Analytics

MellyHubby

NEED HELP! MISSING DATA!

I need some help with the Huspot reporting. I need to look at lead conversions and need it by noon tomorrow but the data before last month is all wrong.

It appears that leads generated before last month are not correct and I can't figure out why. I've also tried pulling regular reports for leads generated before last month and those are wrong too. We need this by noon tomorrow to give to some investors, so it's pretty important. Can you please help me figure out why the reporting is so off, how to fix it and how to get our data back? If we need to hop on a call, I'm free tomorrow morning to do that. I just need it fixed. Our CEO is pretty upset and thank you in advance for your help!

See below:

July should be closer to 1148
Hubspot says 493

August should be closer to 1013
Hubspot says 388

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 5.52.07 PM.png
September should be closer to 1104
Hubspot says 342

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 5.51.42 PM.png

And from a regular report
Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 7.09.06 PM.png

2 Replies 2
Bruno_Teixeira
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

NEED HELP! MISSING DATA!

Hello,

I think the difference can come from the fact that Hubspot is gonna count only the contacts who converted on your website on the same web session. You can have a higher count of contacts in other reports for example, but in this Ads analytics you might see less depending on the behavior of your contact before the form submission. 

I would suggest to your to take a look here for better understand that.

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

NEED HELP! MISSING DATA!

Hi @MellyHubby,

Thanks for reaching out.
It looks like you have access to HubSpot Technical Support. As troubleshooting this further will involve sharing information specific to your account and specific examples, partnering with them will be the best next step.

Take care!
Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !