Reporting & Analytics

wendylsu
Miembro

My Marketing Free black dashboard does not show

resolver

Hello, only my Sales top black bar dashboard shows up. My Marketing Free one will not show in a drop down at the top of the page. I need to get to the marketing settings in order to get my tracking code and can not figure out how to get there without the black dashboard at the top. Please help!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hey @wendylsu,

Do you have marketing permissions in your portal? In order to see the marketing side of the tool, you will need to have marketing permissions. 

If you do have the permissions and still cannot see the marketing side of the platform, I would recommend clearing your cache. I would also recommend seeing if you can recreate the issue across multiple browsers.

If the issue persists after that, can you send screenshots of what you are seeing on your end, as well as what browsers you are using? 

Thank you,

Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hey @wendylsu,

Do you have marketing permissions in your portal? In order to see the marketing side of the tool, you will need to have marketing permissions. 

If you do have the permissions and still cannot see the marketing side of the platform, I would recommend clearing your cache. I would also recommend seeing if you can recreate the issue across multiple browsers.

If the issue persists after that, can you send screenshots of what you are seeing on your end, as well as what browsers you are using? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Me gusta