Reporting & Analytics

mgriffith
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Multi-touch revenue attribution is now in BETA for Marketing Hub Enterprise

Hi everyone,

My name is Meaghan, and I’m a product manager here at HubSpot working on our reporting tools. Over the past year or so, my team has been focused on building out one of your most frequently requested features -- multi-touch revenue attribution reporting.

We're excited to let you know that this feature is now in beta for all Marketing Hub Enterprise customers.

With multi-touch revenue attribution reporting, you’ll be able to fully understand which marketing actions are driving revenue for your business, allowing you to make smarter decisions on where you should allocate your time and resources going forward.

You can create revenue attribution reports within the custom report builder, just like any other report in HubSpot. You’ll also start to see a number of contextual attribution reports throughout HubSpot, on closed won deal records and on the marketing email performance page. If you’d like a more detailed walkthrough of the tool, watch the video on our in-app About page, or check out this knowledge doc.

While the product is in BETA, my team is looking for your feedback! You’ll see the option to provide feedback directly within the attribution report builder, but I’d also love to hear from you on this thread. If you have any questions or feedback on the current tool, please do not hesitate to reach out here.

I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you on our new revenue attribution reports!

Best,

Meaghan Griffith

15 Respuestas 15
shanmose33
Miembro

I'm working on SEO marketing with my video review blog. Analytics tools is really helpful for me as well as for other marketers.

0 Me gusta
amanda_lav
Participante | Partner nivel Elite
Participante | Partner nivel Elite

I am trying to export my specific attribution model reports. I want to use the full model for the purposes of how much credit everthing should get. But then I want to focus on the last two steps of the funnel. This appears to be only possible by exporting and then there is a column for touchpoint position. However, I am getting the same export no matter which report I export. It appears to be all closed eals compared by attribution model.  If I select deals from the report and then click export, the export fails. 

0 Me gusta
brendanyong
Participante

Hi Meaghan, The about page link is broken. 

0 Me gusta
NicoleSengers
Guía | Partner nivel Elite
Guía | Partner nivel Elite

Hi Meaghan,

I have been using the new tool and I love it. Very happy with the tool but I was wondering if you would consider adding an option to remove certain data from a report.
Similar to the traffic analytics report where you can choose to view all the traffic sources or click on them to hide some. I would love to be able to hide a specific page or only show some sources - cause sometimes one page skews the data so its harder to analyse or review the other pages.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
HeatherAeder
Miembro

Hi Meaghan

Can we extract multi-touch attribution data via the API?

Thanks

Heather

mgriffith

@HeatherAeder not yet, but again, this is something we are considering for the future. Can you tell us more about where you are planning to access attribution data outside of HubSpot, and why API access is generally important to your business? 

0 Me gusta
HeatherAeder
Miembro

Thanks Meghan. We want to pull all of our marketing data into our 3rd party BI tool. Having access to attribution data via the Hubspot API would allow us to stitch together revenue contribution data to deals more easily at the granularity we desire. The reports you currently have in the interface are helpful, but I want to be able to slice and dice them a variety of different ways. Ideally API access to this data would have all the attributes lined up by date so we could pull it into our systems and aggregate as we see fit.

mgriffith

Great, this is really helpful for us to know. We do want to improve HubSpot attribution filtering capability over time, but I hear you on the use case for bringing this data into a 3rd party BI tool. I'll share your feedback with the team! In the meantime, I'd recommend export to accomplish this.

0 Me gusta
cara_ceo
Participante

Are there plans to look at the first interactions of the Company vs. the Contact's interaction? 

mgriffith

@cara_ceo thanks for the reply. There are not plans that I can share, but this is something we are actively thinking about and investigating. Why is this important to your revenue attribution reporting? Does your company run an ABM process? 

0 Me gusta
DWorksJM
Participante

Hi Meaghan,

One item of note for this feature, and reporting in general, I'd like to include chatflows/chats in this as an interaction type. If that's possible now, please direct me on how to do it. IF not, please have the team make a note to include it after the Beta.

P.S. If there's a way to run reporting currently on just the chatflows, I'd love to know about that as well. TY!

mgriffith

Hi @DWorksJM - thanks for the reply. We already support chat in HubSpot revenue attribution. I'm curious to hear specifically what you are looking for on this front, because there's room for us to improve. 

0 Me gusta
johnelmer
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Meaghan, After beta, which version of Marketing Hub will multi-touch revenue attribution be available in?
Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Me gusta
mgriffith

Great question, it will be available for Marketing Hub Enterprise after the beta. We have some exciting improvements planned in the coming months, and we're looking forward to hearing from our Marketing Hub Enterprise customers throughout the beta so we can keep improving. 

0 Me gusta
johnelmer

Multi-touch revenue attribution is a big point of friction with Marketing Hub today. Why confine it to Marketing Enterprise? Make it available for Professional too.
Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn