Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Multi-touch Attribution Reporting

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

In the B2B space, my company needs to implement multi-touch attribution reporting for a multitude of high & low-impact reasoning. Has anyone here done it successfully (or work in progress) with HubSpot, or is there still a focus on first and last touch attribution here? Not sure of what we would need to add to our tech stack to help out with this either.  (Yes, we are very much in the awareness stage right now. Gato riéndose a carcajadas )  

Right now, we are waiting  to see from HubSpot if we can at least start exporting certain touchpoints from a contact's timeline to begin modeling what multi-attribution will look like for us, bare-boned.  

3 Respuestas 3
Regular Contributor

Very curious to hear what you learned offline, if anything. Also, looking to accomplish the same. 

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Yeah, we're looking at our entire tech stack. Not sure if HubSpot has the full (or half) picture view we need. Emoticono triste 

Regular Contributor

@tmonetcollins - did you ever come up with a solution? I'd be very interested to hear what you put together. I'm starting to tackle multi-touch attribution myself, and I have not yet found a clear path forward.

Responder
0 Me gusta