Reporting & Analytics

naris66
Participante

Metric: How many webinar/eBook registrants became customers?

resolver

Hi, 

I am wondering if there is a way to see how many of our webinar/eBook registrants became customers over time. I am not looking to show how many customers have registered for our webinar/eBook. We want to check if our online resources have actually contributed to turning some users to become customers (Hubspot lifecycle status). 

Thanks! 

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @naris66,

In that case you'd either customize a Contact attribution report: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-multi-touch-contact-create-attribution-reports

You could also filter one of the Lifecycle stage reports above by First touch converting campaign or First Conversion. You would then only see contacts in your report whose first interaction was that specific campaign.

Something that you won't find is a report that will show you the initial and current Lifecycle stage at the same time.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
naris66
Participante

resolver

The attribution report was what I was looking for. I was able to choose a lifecycle stage, different interactions, and time range. Thank you so much for the answer! 

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @naris66,

In that case you'd either customize a Contact attribution report: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-multi-touch-contact-create-attribution-reports

You could also filter one of the Lifecycle stage reports above by First touch converting campaign or First Conversion. You would then only see contacts in your report whose first interaction was that specific campaign.

Something that you won't find is a report that will show you the initial and current Lifecycle stage at the same time.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

naris66
Participante

resolver

Thanks for your reply @karstenkoehler

I initially tried the method you explained above but ended up with our existing customers who have watched a webinar or downloaded an eBook. What we are looking for is the number of users whose lifecycle stage was not "customers" at that time when they enrolled for our resource (webinar/eBook) but became customers later on. This is to prove that our marketing campaigns work to attract valuable customers and not just irrelevant users (e.g. students).  

karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @naris66,

The easiest way to report on this would be using a template from the Report Library. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library and search for "Lifecycle stage" in the search bar.

You could for example pick "Contact lifecycle stage funnel with contact totals and conversion rates" or "Contact lifecycle funnel - any stage". Depending on your subscription, you should see an Edit in builder button. By clicking this button, you can edit and filter the report (see Filters button on the upper left) by interaction with your content, for example by membership of a list that has all webinar participants or by ebook form submission.

This would visualize the contacts who engaged with your content by Lifecycle stage.

Of course, you could also start from scratch with a custom report. I could see a pie chart work well here. Count of contacts by Lifecycle stage, filtered by List membership (of contacts who engaged with whatever content you want to report on).

Let me know if that's what you were looking for!

Thank you for tagging @TiphaineCuisset

Karsten Köhler

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @naris66 

Thank you for reaching out

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @karstenkoehler @Mike_Eastwood @mike-ward do you have any thoughts for @naris66 on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !