Reporting & Analytics

RLS1
Teilnehmer/-in

Meetings Report

lösung

Is there a way for me to create a report that shows - of the leads who submitted a form, who booked a meeting and who did not (to gauge the time between form submission and meeting booked)?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Meetings Report

lösung

Hi @RLS1,

This depends on how exactly you'd like to visualize this information. Would you want to see this time as an average across all contacts who submitted a form and booked a meeting?

In any case, this would require a Professional subscription.

1. You would have to set up contact-based workflow which set date stamp in a custom date property for submissions of the relevant forms. (Here you're enrolling contacts into the workflow based on the form submission. You can set a date stamp using the "Set property value" action.)
  2. You would then set a similar date stamp in another date property when a meeting is booked. (Here you're enrolling contacts into the workflow when Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known.
  3. You would then create a calculation property to calculate the time between these two dates.
  4. You can then create a contact report, filtering for contacts where both dates are known, choosing the "Summary" visualization and dragging the calculation property from step 3 into the Displaying area of the report. You can then choose to show the minimum, average or maximum of that property.

Let me know if you need more details on any of these steps.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Meetings Report

lösung

Hi @RLS1,

This depends on how exactly you'd like to visualize this information. Would you want to see this time as an average across all contacts who submitted a form and booked a meeting?

In any case, this would require a Professional subscription.

1. You would have to set up contact-based workflow which set date stamp in a custom date property for submissions of the relevant forms. (Here you're enrolling contacts into the workflow based on the form submission. You can set a date stamp using the "Set property value" action.)
  2. You would then set a similar date stamp in another date property when a meeting is booked. (Here you're enrolling contacts into the workflow when Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool is known.
  3. You would then create a calculation property to calculate the time between these two dates.
  4. You can then create a contact report, filtering for contacts where both dates are known, choosing the "Summary" visualization and dragging the calculation property from step 3 into the Displaying area of the report. You can then choose to show the minimum, average or maximum of that property.

Let me know if you need more details on any of these steps.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RLS1
Teilnehmer/-in

Meetings Report

lösung

Thank you so much for the information! To set a date stamp - where is the "set property value" action? Is this a custom property function? I think I understand the rest of the steps. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Meetings Report

lösung

Hi @RLS1,

When you click the + sign in a contact-based workflow to add a new workflow action, "Set property value" appears towards the bottom of the right sidebar that pops up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler