Reporting & Analytics

Contributor

Meeting booked and Marketing Campaigns with UTM

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to see Meetings Booked by our campaing with using UTM Campaings. As you all known, both of there are under different Activity Source, therefore i cannot choose them to filter the Meeting Booked from my campaing contacts. 

How do you normally analyse these kind of things? If our current approach is wrong, I would like to change as well.

It would be really good to share good practices since Hubspot CRM needs to be improved a lot. 

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jerdaine_digita
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Track Meetings, Unlock Insights: Optimize your campaign with UTM parameters to analyze and filter booked meetings effectively. Leverage advanced segmentation and data integration in Hubspot CRM for better analysis. Learn from the community and stay updated for continuous improvement. Let's maximize your campaign's impact!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jerdaine_digita
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Track Meetings, Unlock Insights: Optimize your campaign with UTM parameters to analyze and filter booked meetings effectively. Leverage advanced segmentation and data integration in Hubspot CRM for better analysis. Learn from the community and stay updated for continuous improvement. Let's maximize your campaign's impact!

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @06401, thanks for reaching out to the Community.

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:
hi @Jnix284@jforte@Jerdaine_digita  do you have any advice for @06401  ? Thank you!

Best,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes