Meeting Link Analytics : Reporting on client portal's usage of meeting links

SOLVE
SamStAmour
Contributor | Diamond Partner

[Click here to upvote this same post, but in HubSpot Ideas]

When I start working with new clients in their existing HubSpot account, I often like to audit it to understand how they are configured and how they use HubSpot.

During that initial audit, I would like to be able to see if/how their HubSpot users are using meeting links and what performance they get.

For example, I would like to know things like :

• Which user has the most links created?
  • Which user has best the performance with his links?
  • Number of times a certain link was shared
  • Number of times a certain link was clicked
  • Number of times a certain link has converted
  • etc.

I envision this analytics report looking similar to a "Templates" analytics.ZRAukesPPK.png

Note :

I've seen other ways to report on meeting links using the Custom Report Builder, and although I can see meeting links, I cannot have a good idea of their usage and performance.

2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Partner

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori. I think @SamStAmour's post is spot on, it would really be useful to have this kind of overview. Custom reports currently don't provide this level of detail.

@SamStAmour, if you post this to HubSpot Ideas, there is a chance the product team will review it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

View solution in original post

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager

Thank you @karstenkoehler for your advice!

And thank you @SamStAmour for posting this in the Ideas Forum! Here's the link to Sam's idea: Meeting Link Analytics: Reporting on client portal's usage of meeting links

5 Replies 5
natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @SamStAmour ,

Thank you for posting your question! (I think you already saw this content "Report on meeting links using the beta custom report builder", but I will link here for other Community member's reference:) )

@karstenkoehler and @KTownsend , do you have any experience with the meeting link report? Would you mind sharing your thoughts/advice for @SamStAmour ?

SamStAmour

Thank you @natsumimori for sharing the link, it is indeed the post I was referring to. 👍

karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Partner

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori. I think @SamStAmour's post is spot on, it would really be useful to have this kind of overview. Custom reports currently don't provide this level of detail.

@SamStAmour, if you post this to HubSpot Ideas, there is a chance the product team will review it.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

SamStAmour

Thank you @karstenkoehler , posting it to HubSpot Ideas is in fact, a good idea 🙂

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager

Thank you @karstenkoehler for your advice!

And thank you @SamStAmour for posting this in the Ideas Forum! Here's the link to Sam's idea: Meeting Link Analytics: Reporting on client portal's usage of meeting links