Reporting & Analytics

HubSpotUser97
Membre

Meeting Activity Report

Résolue

Hi HubSpot Community!

I am need of help on how to track and create a view of contacts that has set a meeting from a marketing email. 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
danmoyle
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Meeting Activity Report

Résolue

@HubSpotUser97 you're welcome. Happy to try and help. When you're using HubSpot's campaigns to keep your content organized, there's a lot you can see in your analytics. Here are a couple of resources: 

You could also build a single-object custom report on meetings (form submissions) with a filter of specific sales reps. It would look like this: 

danmoyle_0-1669207348371.png

And finally, in Reports > Analytics tools > Sales analytics you can see reports on meeting outcomes, which you can break down by sales rep. 

So, depending on what you find acceptable on the answer (and what question you're truly trying to answer), you can find a lot of data on meetings in your HubSpot reporting. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
HubSpotUser97
Membre

Meeting Activity Report

Résolue

Thanks Dan! this is very helpful 😊

0 Votes
danmoyle

Meeting Activity Report

Résolue

@HubSpotUser97 you can create a view of meeting form filled out, and original source is email marketing, but I don't see a way to specifically track "this meeting link was clicked in an email" unless you use UTM parameters. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
HubSpotUser97
Membre

Meeting Activity Report

Résolue

Thanks Dan for the prompt response!

just an additional to my question, is there also a way to gather data of all Meetings from an email campaign? We wanted to get an overview of how many meetings were created from an email that the sales send.

0 Votes
danmoyle
Solution

Meeting Activity Report

Résolue

@HubSpotUser97 you're welcome. Happy to try and help. When you're using HubSpot's campaigns to keep your content organized, there's a lot you can see in your analytics. Here are a couple of resources: 

You could also build a single-object custom report on meetings (form submissions) with a filter of specific sales reps. It would look like this: 

danmoyle_0-1669207348371.png

And finally, in Reports > Analytics tools > Sales analytics you can see reports on meeting outcomes, which you can break down by sales rep. 

So, depending on what you find acceptable on the answer (and what question you're truly trying to answer), you can find a lot of data on meetings in your HubSpot reporting. 

Hope that helps! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website