Reporting & Analytics

axelpd

Marketing forms not populating

SOLVE

Hi folks,

here is the thing. We are running FB ads to our website leading to a few different Landing pages. Everything was working smoothly for months. 

Now, all of a sudden we can't see the data populating. 

For example, I am applying here a photo to illustrate our case. 

check the very bottom one for example - Courses 12 PDFcheck the very bottom one for example - Courses 12 PDF

I have submitted it myself and tested before I post here. I don't see any numbers changing.  I have chatted with support, but everything seems to be all right on the backend. 

What is the problem? That applies to all forms in fact. Our Hotjar is not counting too if that is related somehow. Though we have submissions coming in and sales. Weird...

#2 case 

Looking at the same form: Courses + 12 PDF

Here are 2 pictures to get the issue with the follow-up email. One of them is showing the editor and the other one is presenting the received email from my test.

Received follow up email from a test submissionReceived follow up email from a test submissionthe same form: Courses + 12 PDF in the editor showing the follow up emailthe same form: Courses + 12 PDF in the editor showing the follow up email

At the end, the support told me "after doing some digging it seems there may be an issue in the syntax in the module." But that is what I am left with. 

What does it mean? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @axelpd ,

Any chance you can share an example landing page so we can see how the forms are embedding and have a nosy at the JS and network requests?

And just to be clear: you are saying that the form submissions are happening, they're just not updating the form numbers? This seems very odd - if we're seeing zeroes here I would have thought the responses weren't being recorded at all.

For your second case, have you republished the email? There are no errors upon republishing? All I'd suggest in that instance is to create an entirely new email and use that instead, it could be something has got confused in caching/updating as changes have been made. 

Final thing, can you just double-confirm you're on the 'Free' plan of HS marketing? Obviously this will limit somewhat some of the workarounds we may be able to suggest.

Cheers,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @axelpd ,

Any chance you can share an example landing page so we can see how the forms are embedding and have a nosy at the JS and network requests?

And just to be clear: you are saying that the form submissions are happening, they're just not updating the form numbers? This seems very odd - if we're seeing zeroes here I would have thought the responses weren't being recorded at all.

For your second case, have you republished the email? There are no errors upon republishing? All I'd suggest in that instance is to create an entirely new email and use that instead, it could be something has got confused in caching/updating as changes have been made. 

Final thing, can you just double-confirm you're on the 'Free' plan of HS marketing? Obviously this will limit somewhat some of the workarounds we may be able to suggest.

Cheers,

Mike

0 Upvotes