Reporting & Analytics

Jmuller

Marketing event activity no-shows

Hi,

We have created marketing events and the event activity shows the amount of people that have registered, attended and cancelled. But when the event end date has been passed the event activity doesn't show the amount of no-shows. I thought that after the end date the people who haven't been set to attended would be set to no-show. Anyone know why this does not happen?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jmuller 

Thank you for reaching out!

From what I can see in this knowledge base article, you should be able to see that info.

Is this happening with all your events? And do all the users of your HubSpot account see the same behaviour?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jmuller

Hi, yes all my marketing events that have passed their end date don't show the no-shows. From what I can see other users can't see them either. I'm also seeing that the latest data sync of event activity isn't being synced after the end date. I thought that the people whose event activity that haven't been set to "attended" would automatically be changed to "no-show" after the end date.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jmuller 

Thank you for your reply!

Could you send me some specifics examples via DM? (one or 2 examples contacts and which marketing events) - you can also send me screenshots 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
CateDuarte
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi @TiphaineCuisset I am having the same issue, using the EventBrite integration. "No shows" are not being calculated, checked and this is a calculation properties. 

Did you find answer for the above thread? 

Thanks!

Catarina 

Catarina Duarte

Senior Consultant | Periti Digital
Email: cduarte@peritidigital.com
0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CateDuarte 

Thank you for your reply!  I wasn't able to get the examples/screenshots so wasn't able to investigate further

Do you mind connecting with HubSpot Technical Support on this, as Support is included in your subscription? They will be able to investigate further and provide faster assistance for this matter! 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

0 Upvotes