Reporting & Analytics

LStrabelli
Contributor

Marketing email performance Report

Hello,
We are trying to come up with a performance report or dashboard (in case we need for different regions) for our marketing emails  that are driving the free trial (conversion or attribution?), as per specs below. Ideas on what would be the best approach?

Basically, we want to take all the emails we sent to prospects in the last 12 months, we want to see how many people go to free trial by clicking in the CTA in the emails and go to free trial.

We want to have a following numbers:

1. Number of people click on the Free Trial CTA ( It might be difficult to calculate this number since we use UTM code for the links, but maybe we can select people who click in the email and signed up for free trial)

2. Number of people actually go through the free trial and use our tool

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Are you trying to ask whether you can do this within Hubspot? If so, unless your app is pushing data back to Hubspot about your free trial, you will need a place to dump your Hubspot data to match the tables against those from your app trial to see who is clicking and then going through the trial and hopefully purchasing.

LStrabelli
Contributor

hi Ben,
Thanks for replying it 🙂
I was actually looking for ideas on which reports to use, I'm aware I can do this in Hubspot, but I was stuck with the approach. I ended up using the new Journey report styley (Sankey) and it gave me the closest result of what I described in my question.
Many thanks anyway

0 Upvotes