Reporting & Analytics

Nickolas_Bayt
Colaborador

Marketing Performance Dashboard does not compared this month's numbers to last month's numbers.

resolver

Hello,

EDIT: This appears to be resolved on my end, marking as solved!

Basically the title. I am unable to get the graph to show both last months stats and this month stats on the Marketing Performance chart. This was working yesterday so I'm not sure what happened.

I've tried removing and adding it back again. No dice. I'm able to set goals based on last month's numbers.

Trying to tell it to compare to last month doesn't do anything either.

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

~Nickolas

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Marketing Performance Dashboard does not compared this month's numbers to last month's numbers.

resolver

Hi @Nickolas_Bayt This is a known issue, just popped up yesterday. We're on it. I'll keep you informed of the progress of this case via this channel. 

Thanks for the heads-up @Phil_Vallender

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @Nickolas_Bayt This is a known issue, just popped up yesterday. We're on it. I'll keep you informed of the progress of this case via this channel. 

Thanks for the heads-up @Phil_Vallender

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Nickolas_Bayt
Colaborador

resolver

@edjusten@Phil_Vallender

Thanks for the responses, I'll check back here when you have an update!

Thanks,

~Nickolas

0 Me gusta
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

for anyone following this thread, this issue was resolved late Friday.

Thank you!

Ed Justen  

0 Me gusta
Phil_Vallender
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @Nickolas_Bayt

Yep, comparison seems to be broken at the moment. 

I dare say HubSpot know about it, but just in case - @edjusten

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency